My current research interests are centered around Teichmüller curves and origamis.
Previous research activities include Mumford curves, boundary of Schottky space, and group actions on trees.
- A comb of origami curves in . In: Proceedings of Symposium on Transformation Groups, Yokohama, November 2006.(pdf-file)
- (with Gabriela Schmithüsen) A comb of origami curves in the moduli space with three dimensional closure. Geometriae Dedicata 124 (2007), 69-94 .
- (with Gabriela Schmithüsen) On the boundary of Teichmüller disks in Teichmüller and in Schottky space. Handbook of Teichmüller Theory (ed. A. Papadopoulos) EMS 2007, pp. 293-349.
- (with Gabriela Schmithüsen) An extraordinary origami curve. Mathematische Nachrichten 281, No.2 (2008), 219-237.(pdf-file)
- Teichmüller curves defined by characteristic origamis. Contemporary Mathematics 397 (2006), 133 - 144.(pdf-file)
- (with Horst Hammer) A remark on the moduli field of a curve. Arch. Math. 81 (2003), 5 - 10.