Publications and Preprints
- Petra Schwer and David Weniger: A structure theorem for generalized affine buildings. arXiv:1801.10394 math.MG, preprint (2018).
- Joel Brewster Lewis, Jon McCammond, T. Kyle Petersen, Petra Schwer: Computing reflection length in an affine Coxeter group. To appear in Transactions of the AMS, (2018).
- Julia Heller und Petra Schwer: Generalized non-crossing Partitions and Buildings. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (2018).
- Petra Schwer: Folding operators, root groups and retractions. To appear in Jornal of combinatorial algebra (2018).
- Elizabeth Milićević, Petra Schwer und Anne Thomas: Dimensions of affine Deligne-Lusztig varieties: a new approach via labeled folded alcove walks and root operators. arxiv.org/abs/1504.07076, preprint, to appear in Memoirs of the AMS (2019).
- Thomas Haettel, Dawid Kielak and Petra Schwer: The 6-strand braid group is CAT(0). arxiv.org/abs/1304.5990, Geometriae Dedicata (2016).
- Piotr Przytycki and Petra Schwer: Systolizing buildings. arxiv.org/abs/1310.5525, GGD (2015).
- Petra Schwer and Koen Struyve: Epimorphisms of pseudo-quadratic polar spaces. arxiv.org/abs/1210.8356, Journal of Algebra (2015).
- Petra Schwer and Koen Struyve: $\Lambda$-buildings and base change functors. Geometriae Dedicata (2011). DOI: 10.1007/s10711-011-9611-2
- Curt Bennett, Petra Schwer and Koen Struyve: On axiomatic definitions of non-discrete affine buildings. arxiv.org/abs/1003.3050 preprint, to appear in Advances in Geometry.
- Petra Hitzelberger: Non-discrete affine buildings and Convexity. Advances in Mathematics, vol.227 (2011) 210 - 244
- Petra Hitzelberger, Linus Kramer and Richard Weiss: Non-discrete Euclidean Buildings for the Ree and Suzuki groups. American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 132, no. 4 (2010) 1113-1152
- Petra Hitzelberger: Kostant convexity for affine buildings. Forum Mathematicum, vol. 22, no. 5 (2010) 959-971
- Petra Hitzelberger and Alexander Lytchak: Spaces with many affine functions. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 135 (2007), 2263-2271
further writing and thesis
- Extended Abstract of: Computing reflection length in an affine Coxeter group with Joel Brewster Lewis, Jon McCammond, T. Kyle Petersen will be presented as a talk at FPSAC 2018.
- Petra Schwer: Lecture notes on CAT(0) cube complexes. Lecture, Muenster (2013).
- Petra Schwer: Buildings from a metric perspective. Mini-course, Davis (2011).
- Petra Hitzelberger: Generalized affine buildings: Automorphisms, affine Suzuki-Ree Buildings and Convexity. Doctoral thesis (2009).
(I am happy to send you a copy of one of these, just drop me an email.)