Joint Seminar on Metric Inequalities and Scalar Curvature
This is a Differential Geometry and Topology groups' reading seminar on positive scalar curvature.
Sessions on Thursday will be at 3:45 p.m. in room SR 2.66.
Sessions on Friday will be at 9:45 a.m. in room SR 2.59.
The goal of the seminar is to go over Gromov's recent article Metric Inequalities with scalar curvature (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00039-018-0453-z).
- Intro to psc I: Basics (Thursday 2.5.2019, Dr. Jan-Bernhard Kordaß )
- Intro to psc II: Gromov-Lawson/Schoen-Yau (Friday 17.5.2019, Dr. Jan-Bernhard Kordaß )
- Gromov's paper: Introduction (Thursday 23.5.2019, Dr. Diego Corro )
- Gromov Section 2 (1/2) (Thursday 6.6.2019, PD Dr. Fernando Galaz-Garcia )
- Gromov Section 2 (2/2) (Thursday 13.6.2019, Dr. Caterina Campagnolo )
- Gromov Section 3 (1/2) (Friday 21.6.2019, Martin Günther M. Sc.)
- Gromov Section 3 (2/2) (Friday 28.6.2019, M. Sc. Benjamin Waßermann )
- Gromov Section 10 (Friday 5.7.2019, M. Sc. Benjamin Waßermann )