M. Sc. Christian Winter
- By appointment
- Kollegiengebäude Mathematik (20.30)
Position: Ph.D. student under the guidance of Maria Axenovich, research group Discrete Mathematics.
Research Interest: Extremal Combinatorics, in particular Ramsey-type and saturation problems concerning inter alia:
- (Non-uniform) hypergraphs
- Posets and Boolean lattices
- C. Winter. Lower Bound on the Size-Ramsey Number of Tight Paths. Submitted, preprint on arXiv.
- C. Winter. Size-Ramsey Number of Uniform Hypergraph Paths. Master Thesis, University of Hamburg, 2021. (available here)
- M. Axenovich, C. Winter. A note on saturation for Berge-G hypergraphs. Graphs and Combinatorics, Volume 35, Issue 4, 933-939, 2019. (see preprint on arXiv)
- C. Winter. Berge saturation of non-uniform hypergraphs. Bachelor Thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, 2018. (available here)