- Kollegiengebäude Mathematik (20.30)
I am a postdoc in the group of Roman Sauer. The common denominator of my research interests is the study of (discrete) groups with tools from algebraic topology and operator algebras, as well as geometry and sometimes computer calculations.
The main focus of my current research is the semidefinite programming approach to property (T) and similar spectral properties of operators coming from group representations. I have also worked on thin monodromy groups, bounded cohomology, equations over groups, and index-theoretical obstructions against positive scalar curvature.
- Higher rank thin monodromy in O(5), with Jitendra Bajpai, preprint (new results to be added)
- Arithmetic Monodromy in Sp(2n), with Jitendra Bajpai and Daniele Dona, preprint
- Thin monodromy in Sp(4) and Sp(6), with Jitendra Bajpai and Daniele Dona, preprint
- Higher-degree bounded cohomology of transformation groups, preprint
- Computer proofs for Property (T), and SDP duality, preprint
- Universal solvability of group equations, with Andreas Thom, J. Group Theory 25 (2022), no. 1, 1--10
- Transfer maps in generalized group homology via submanifolds, with Thomas Schick and Rudolf Zeidler, Doc. Math. 26 (2021), 947--979
|Winter Semester 2023/24||Advanced Mathematics III||Lecture|
|Summer Semester 2023||Proseminar (Topologie)||Proseminar|
|Winter Semester 2022/23||Seminar (Expander Graphs in Theoretical and Applied contexts)||Seminar|
|Summer Semester 2022||Seminar (Vector Bundles and Topological K-Theory)||Seminar|