Seminar Partial Differential Equations (Summer Semester 2010)
- Lecturer: Dr. Matthias Kurzke
- Classes: Seminar (1738)
- Weekly hours: 2
In this seminar we learn about the notion of viscosity solutions for partial differential equations.
There are still free slots available.
If you wish to participate: there are still talks available. In the case you are interested please contactMr Mandel (you can find the mail address below).
|Seminar:||Tuesday 9:45-11:15||1C-01 Allianz-Gebäude|
|Lecturer||PD Dr. Rainer Mandel|
|Office hours: by appointment|
|Room -1.019 Kollegiengebäude Mathematik (20.30)|
- L. C. Evans, Partial Differential Equations, Chapter 10
- M. Bardi et al., Viscosity Solutions and Applications, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1660. Online version
- M. G. Crandall, H. Ishii, P.-L. Lions, User's Guide to Viscosity Solutions of Second Order Partial Differential Equations. Bull. AMS 27 (1992), 1-67. preprint version, online article
- R. V. Kohn, S. Serfaty, A determinstic-control based approach to fully nonlinear parabolic and elliptic equations. To appear in Comm. Pure Appl. Math. preprint version