Advanced Mathematics III (Lecture) (Wintersemester 2016/17)
- Dozent*in: Dr. Kaori Nagato-Plum
- Veranstaltungen: Vorlesung (0160000), Übung (0170000)
- Semesterwochenstunden: 4+2
|Donnerstag 14:00-15:30||ID SR Raum 203|
|Übung:||Donnerstag 15:45-17:15||ID SR Raum 203|
|Dozentin||Dr. Kaori Nagato-Plum|
|Sprechstunde: Di. Mi. Do. 10:00-12:00 anwesend, Mo. & Fr. per E-Mail|
|Zimmer 2.029 Kollegiengebäude Mathematik (20.30)|
•Differential Calculus in
•The Domain integral
•Partial Differential Equations
•Introduction to Stochastics
If you successfully work on the homework, a testat will be given to you at the end of the semester, which is required for registration for the exam.
For the testat, you have to satisfy the following criteria:
Obtain at least 125 points on worksheets 1 to 10.
For at least 8 of those worksheets have at least 5 points from each.
Exam on Advanced Mathematics III for students studying for a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
To register for the exam, use the student portal. It is necessary to have achieved the requirements from the Advanced Mathematics III problem sessions to be able to sign up.
Please note the following deadlines:
- It is possible to register starting from 6 February 2017.
- The online registration has to be carried out by 6 March 2017.
- It is possible to cancel the registration online until 6 March 2017. For later cancellations, please see the staff at the institute.
Details regarding the Exam:
Date: Saturday, 11.3.2017
Begin: 9:00 am
End: 11:00 am
The exam takes place in a number of lecture theatres and the refectory. A detailed seating list will be published on our notice board and online a few days before the exam.
Please be at your allocated seat about ten minutes before the starting time so that we can start on time.
Bring your student ID card with you as we have to check who is present.
Bring a reasonably strong stapler to staple your exam papers before handing them in.
You may bring and use the following resources during the exam:
- the printed lecture notes (AM I-III) including your own notes, but no additional pages
- a handbook of formulae
- one additional mathematical work
Regarding the last two points: Works without an ISBN have to be checked and signed by one of the examiners on the day prior to the exam at the latest (use the official office hours).
In particular, it is not allowed to use a calculator.
Paper will be brought by us and will be available in any required quantity.