Welcome to my Webpage at KIT!
In January 2018 I started as a Junior Research Group Leader funded by the Klaus-Tschira Stiftung. My research is concerned with nonlinear partial differential equations. More information can be found on the website of my research group Singularity formation in nonlinear PDEs. Most of my publications listed below are available on arXiv.
Member of the CRC 1173 Wave phenomena: Analysis and Numerics
PI in project B5 Geometric Wave Equations
Duration: 07/2019 - 06/2023
- Co-dimension one stable blowup for the supercritical cubic wave equation (with I. Glogic). arXiv:1810.07681.
- Nonlinear stability of homothetically shrinking Yang-Mills solitons in the equivariant case (with I. Glogic). Accepted by Comm. PDE.
- Threshold for blowup for the supercritical cubic wave equation (with I. Glogic and M. Maliborski). Nonlinearity (2020), in press.
- Hyperboloidal similarity coordinates and a globally stable blowup profile for supercritical wave maps (with P. Biernat and R. Donninger). Accepted by Int. Math. Res. Not.
- Stable blowup for the supercritical Yang-Mills heat flow (with R. Donninger). Journal of Differential Geometry, Vol. 113, No. 1 (2019), pp. 55-94.
- Stable self-similar blowup in the supercritical heat flow of harmonic maps (with P. Biernat and R. Donninger). Calc. Var. PDEs, 56:171, 2017.
- Stable blowup for wave equations in odd space dimensions (with R. Donninger). Ann. Inst. H. Poincare Anal. Non Lineaire, 34:1181-1213, 2017.
- On blowup in supercritical wave equations (with R. Donninger). Commun. Math. Phys. 346:907, 2016.
- A spectral mapping theorem for perturbed Ornstein-Uhlenbeck operators on L^2(R^d) (with R. Donninger). J. Funct. Anal. 268(9):2479-2524, 2015.
- Stable blow up dynamics for energy supercritical wave equations (with R. Donninger). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 366, No. 4, p. 2167-2189, 2014.
- Flatness of semilinear parabolic PDEs - A generalized Cauchy-Kowalevski approach (with T. Meurer and A. Jüngel). IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, Vol. 58, No. 9, p. 2277-2291, 2013.
- Flatness-based trajectory planning for semilinear parabolic PDEs (with T. Meurer and A. Jüngel). 51st IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, p. 3538 - 3543, 2012.
- Stable self-similar blow up for energy subcritical wave equations (with R. Donninger). Dynamics of PDE, Vol. 9, No. 1, p. 63-87, 2012.
- On stable self-similar blow up for equivariant wave maps - The linearized problem (with R. Donninger and P.C. Aichelburg). Ann. H.i Poincare, Vol. 13, No. 1, p. 103-144, 2012.
Some recent talks
- 02/2020 BIRS Workshop "Dynamics in Geometric Dispersive Equations and the Effects of Trapping, Scattering and Weak Turbulence", Banff, Canada
- 01/2020 11th Itinerant Workshop in PDEs, Bonn
- 12/2019 Workshop "Computational complex analysis", ISAAC, Cambridge, UK
- 10/2019 Conference "Control and Dynamics of PDEs", IRMA, Strasbourg
- 10/2019 Workshop "Analytical and numerical methods for dispersive PDEs", Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne, Dijon
- 09/2019 DMV Tagung, Karlsruhe
- 09/2019 ÖMV Tagung, Dornbirn
Events and Meetings
- 23.-27.09 2019 Chemnitz Summer School on Applied Analysis 2019
- since 2020: KIT Associate Fellow
- since 2018: Junior Research Group Leader at KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2015 - 2017: PostDoc at the University of Vienna, Austria
- 2014 - 2015: PostDoc at the Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- 2013: Dr., Vienna University of Technology, Austria
|Summer Semester 2020||Nonlinear Wave Equations||Lecture|
|Winter Semester 2018/19||Seminar||Seminar|
|Summer Semester 2018||Analytical and numerical aspects of dispersive equations||Seminar|
|AG Geometrische Analysis||Seminar|