Write less e-mails -- save your time and my time
Welcome to my homepage
- I am deputy speaker of CRC 1173 "wave phenomena -- analysis and numerics" and I am involved with the following projects:
- A6 Time-periodic solutions for nonlinear Maxwell equations
- B3 Frequency combs
- C4 Modeling, design and optimization of 3D waveguides
- My research interests are in the area of:
- I am speaker of the area of methods "Mathematical modeling, differential equations, numerics, simulation" of the KIT-Center MathSEE "Mathematics in Sciences, Engineering, and Economics".
- My group (postdocs, doctoral researchers, master students)
- Together with my colleagues of the research focus "Partial Differential Equations" we organize three times per semester the Karlsruhe PDE-Seminar
- Jointly with Thomas Bartsch (Giessen), Bernd Kawohl (Cologne), Michael Plum (Karlsruhe), Guido Sweers (Cologne) and Tobias Weth (Frankfurt) we are organizing one per year Nonlinear PDE days
Lecture notes for analysis course (in german) (WiSe 2012/13, SoSe 2013, WiSe 2013/2014)
Lecture notes for analysis course (in german) (WiSe 2008/09, SoSe 2009, WiSe 2009/2010)
Lecture notes (in german) for Numerische Methoden (SS 2010)
vgl. Numerische Methoden SS 2011. Dort befindet sich das Skript für das aktuelle Semester im Aufbau.
Running events runs