Junior Research Group "Nonlinear Helmholtz Equations"
This is the webpage of the Junior Research Group "Nonlinear Helmholtz equations", existent since July 1st 2016 as an associated project (AP2) with the Collaborative Research Center 1173. Please have a look at these pages for more detailed information.
|PD Dr. Rainer Mandel||+49 721 608 email@example.com|
Guests in our group
- 2020/01 Tolga Yesil homepage
- 2019/10 Jean-Baptiste Castéras homepage
- 2019/07 Julien Royer homepage
- 2017/11 Norihisa Ikoma homepage
- 2017/06 Francesco Fanelli homepage
Publications of the Junior Research Group since July 1st 2016
- link R.Mandel, E.Montefusco, B.Pellacci: Oscillating solutions for nonlinear Helmholtz equations. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 68 (2017), no. 6, Art. 121, 19 pp.
- link R.Mandel, D.Scheider: Dual variational methods for a nonlinear Helmholtz system. NoDEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl. 25 (2018), no. 2, 25:13.
- link R.Mandel: The limiting absorption principle for periodic differential operators and applications to nonlinear Helmholtz equations, Commun. Math. Phys. 368 (2019), no. 2 799-842.
- link D.Bonheure, J.-B.Casteras, R.Mandel: On a fourth order nonlinear Helmholtz equation, Journal of the London Mathematical Society 99 (2019), no. 3, 831-852.
- link R.Mandel, D.Scheider: Bifurcations of nontrivial solutions of a cubic Helmholtz system, Advances in Nonlinear Analysis, 9(1), 1026–1045.
- link R.Mandel: Uncountably many solutions for nonlinear Helmholtz and curl-curl equations with general nonlinearities, Adv. Nonlinear Stud. 19 (2019), no. 3, 569-593.
- link J.-B.Casteras, R.Mandel: On Helmholtz equations and counterexamples to Strichartz estimates in hyperbolic space.
- link R.Mandel: Dispersive estimates, blow-up and failure of Strichartz estimates for the Schrödinger equation with slowly decaying initial data, Pure And Applied Analysis, vol. 2 (2020), No. 2, 519-532.
- link R.Mandel, D.Scheider: An annulus multiplier and applications to the Limiting absorption principle for Helmholtz equations with a step potential, Mathematische Annalen.
- link D.Scheider: Breather Solutions of the Cubic Klein-Gordon Equation, Nonlinearity.
- link (Preprint) R.Mandel, D.Scheider: Variational methods for breather solutions of Nonlinear Wave Equations.
- link (Preprint) L.Cossetti, R.Mandel: A limiting absorption principle for Helmholtz systems and time-harmonic isotropic Maxwell's equations.
- link (Preprint) A. Fernandez, L. Jeanjean, R.Mandel, M. Maris: Some non-homogeneous Gagliardo-Nirenberg inequalities and application to a biharmonic non-linear Schrödinger equation.
- link (Preprint) R.Mandel, D. Scheider, T. Yesil: Dual variational methods for an indefinite nonlinear Helmholtz equation.
- link (Preprint) R. Mandel, R. Schippa: Time-harmonic solutions for Maxwell's equations in anisotropic media and Bochner-Riesz estimates with negative index for non-elliptic surfaces.
- link (Preprint) R. Mandel, D. Oliveira E Silva: The Tomas-Stein Inequality under the effect of symmetries.
- link (Preprint) C. Carvalho, A. D. Kim, L. Lewis, Z. Moitier: Quadrature by parity asymptotic expansions (QPAX) for scattering by high aspect ratio particles.
- link R.Mandel, W.Reichel: A priori bounds and global bifurcations results for frequency combs modeled by the Lugiato-Lefever equation. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 77 (2017), no. 1, 315–345.
- link R.Mandel: Global secondary bifurcation, symmetry breaking and period-doubling.
- link J. Gärtner, P. Trocha, R. Mandel, C. Koos, T. Jahnke, W. Reichel: Bandwidth and conversion efficiency analysis of dissipative Kerr soliton frequency combs based on bifurcation theory, Phys. Rev. A 100, 033819
- link (Preprint) J.Gärtner, R.Mandel, W.Reichel: The Lugiato-Lefever equation with nonlinear damping caused by two photon absorption.
Further research activities