Prof. Dr. Willy Dörfler
- Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
Institute for Applied and Numerical Mathematics 2
Karlsruhe Institute for Technology (KIT)
Head of the group Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations at the Institute for Applied and Numerical Mathematics.
Teaching in english
- Collaborative Research Center 1173 Wave phenomena: Analysis and Numerics.
- Research Training Group 2218 SiMET – Simulation of Mechano-Electro-Thermal Processes in Lithium-Ion-Batteries
- Research focus Partial Differential Equations
- KIT-Centre Mathematics in Sciences, Engineering, and Economics (MathSEE)
- Division V - Physics und Mathematics
Dates and events
- Office hours
- In the lecture time: Tuesdays, 15:30-16:30. Contact is possible also by mail and via Teams or Zoom by appointment.
- Outside the lecture time: Contact by mail and via Teams or Zoom by appointment.