Welcome to my website.
Office hours are possible again. Please send me an email in advance if you want to talk to me. Thank you.
Information for students:
Current and former courses in which I was involved can be found below under the heading "Current List of Courses". (The webpages of some of the older lectures do not exist anymore.)
Topics of interest:
- Partial differential equations (PDEs) with uncertain parameters and their numerical simulation
- Splitting methods for non-linear PDEs
- Numerical interpolation and approximation with sparse grids and their usage for high-dimensional problems
- Parallel implementations of numerical methods in Python
- Machine learning and optimisation methods for high-dimensional problems