Advanced Mathematics I (ID) (Winter Semester 2006/07)
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Lyubomir Boyadjiev
- Classes: Lecture (31004), Problem class (31005)
- Weekly hours: 4+2
This lecture is mandantory for students enrolled in the International program in Mechanical Engineering at the International Department. This is the english class of the lecture Advanced Mathematics I (German) for ciw/biw/vt/mach/mage.
|Lecture:||Tuesday 9:45-11:15||International Department SR 203|
|Thursday 14:00-15:30||International Department SR 203|
|Problem class:||Thursday 15:45-17:15||International Department SR 202|
|Lecturer, Problem classes||Prof. Dr. Lyubomir Boyadjiev|
|Office hours: Montag, 11:30-13:00 und Donnerstag, 11:30-13:00|
|Room 005 Kollegiengebäude Mathematik (20.30)|
- Maple Worksheets: Here you may find maple worksheets concerning the lectures AM I, II, III for the computer algebra system Maple.
The exam in Advanced Mathematics I takes place in February/March, and in Advanced Mathematics II in August. The two exams are graded together, so that you don't get a grade directly after the first exam in Advanced Mathematics. However, the points that you got on this exam will be announced and considered for the final grade after the exam in Advanced Mathematics II.
To participate in the final exam, you have to be granted an attestation for: (The numbers below are last years values, they may change.)
- achieveing at least 125 points on the worksheets from 1 to 10. This is 25% of all the points you can get (each worksheet is 50 points worth)
- having at least 5 points on 8 of those worksheets.
This attestation will be given to you by your tutor at the end of the first semester. Other rules may aply for the summer semester.