Programme Winter Term 2022/23
here you can find information about courses and seminars offered in the winter term 2022/23. Lectures start the week of October 24, 2022. This page was last updated on 18.07.2022.
Informations about upcoming lectures
- Important for all students: Please register in the ILIAS-pages of your courses, see https://ilias.studium.kit.edu. Using ILIAS course pages you will receive up-to-date information and course materials, you will be able to receive and send emails to the instructor and the fellow students directly as well as participate in a course forum.
- HERE you will find the current Course Catalogue (coming soon).
- HERE you will find the actual Lecture Plan.
- vvz_ws_22_23_mathematik-07-18.pdf |HERE you will find the draft of upcoming Lecture Plan (V 18.7, yet without guarantee).
- HERE you will find list of the upcoming classes in English (coming soon).
- HERE you will find a preview on future teaching in the master programmes.
Announcement/Preliminary discussion about Seminars in the winter term:
- Portfolio-Optimierung (Bäuerle)
- Angewandt Mathematisches Seminar (Dörfler) -- English version
- Multivariate Extremwerttheorie (Fasen-Hartmann)
- Reelle Analysis (Frey)
- Expander Graphs in Theoretical and Applied Contexts (Nitsche)
- Strömungssimulation (Krause/Thäter)
- Spektraltheorie von Differentialoperatoren (Plum)
- Differentialgleichungsmodelle der mathematischen Biologie (Reichel)
- Spaces and Moduli Spaces of Riemannian Metrics (Tuschmann) -- Deutsche Version
- Numerik ungewöhnlicher Differentialgleichungen (Weiß)