Study program winter 23/24
here you can find information about courses and seminars offered in the next winter term. Here you will find DATES AND DEADLINES.
Informations about upcoming lectures
- Important for all students: Please register in the ILIAS-pages of your courses, see https://ilias.studium.kit.edu. Using ILIAS course pages you will receive up-to-date information and course materials, you will be able to receive and send emails to the instructor and the fellow students directly as well as participate in a course forum.
- HERE you will find the current Course Catalogue.
- HERE you will find the actual Lecture Plan.
- HERE you will find the draft of upcoming Lecture Plan (V 2023 July, 19, yet without guarantee).
- HERE you will find list of the upcoming classes in English (coming soon).
- HERE you will find a preview on future teaching in the master programmes.
Announcement/Preliminary discussion about seminars in the winter term:
- Algebraic Methods in Combinatorics (Aksenovich)
- Stochastische Modelle mit schweren Verteilungen (Fasen-Hartmann)
- Modeling, Algorithms, Simulation (Frank)
- Dynamische Systeme (Frey)
- Statistical Forecasting and Classification (Gneiting)
- Zahlentheorie (Kühnlein, Herrlich)
- Spezielle Zeitintegrationsverfahren (Jahnke)
- Fourier-Reihen und Fourier-Transformation (Reichel)
- Nichlineare partielle Differentialgleichungen erster Ordnung (Reichel)
- Strömungsrechnung (Thäter, Krause). Preliminary discussion: see notice in entrance hall.
- Numerical and Statistical Aspects of Machine Learning (Trabs)
- Morse Theory (Tuschmann)
- Numerische Mathematik (Wieners)
x = See notice in entrance hall