Preprints and Publications
- Dehn functions of coabelian subgroups of direct products of groups (with Robert Kropholler), 24 pages, arXiv:2103.05093.
- Cone-equivalent nilpotent groups with different Dehn functions (with Gabriel Pallier and Romain Tessera), 64 pages, arXiv:2008.01211, submitted.
- Complex hypersurfaces in a direct product of Riemann surfaces, 16 pages, arXiv:1806.02357, submitted.
Other work containing original research
- Mapping class groups, multiple Kodaira fibrations, and CAT(0) spaces, with Pierre Py, to appear in Mathematische Annalen ([doi], [arXiv]).
- Residually free groups do not admit a uniform polynomial isoperimetric function, with Romain Tessera, Proceedings of the AMS vol. 148 (2020), no. 10, 4203–4212 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- Kähler groups and subdirect products of surface groups, Geometry & Topology 24 (2020), no. 2, 971–1017 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- On the Dehn functions of Kähler groups, with Romain Tessera, Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics, Vol. 14 (2020), No. 2, pp. 469-488 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- Kodaira fibrations, Kähler groups, and finiteness properties , with Martin R. Bridson, Transactions of the AMS vol. 372 (2019), no.8, pp. 5869-5890 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- Branched covers of elliptic curves and Kähler groups with exotic finiteness properties, Annales de l'Institut Fourier, Vol. 69 (2019), no.1 , pp. 335-363 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- Finite presentations for Kähler groups with arbitrary finiteness properties, Journal of Algebra vol. 476 (2017), pp. 344-367 [pdf] ([arXiv]).
- Kähler groups and Geometric Group Theory (September 2017), [pdf] (On the Oxford University Research Arxiv: [ORA]) PhD thesis, University of Oxford, 206 pages, Advisor: Prof. Martin R. Bridson.
- Volumes of representations of 3-manifold groups, Master thesis (September 2013), University of Munich, 81 pages Advisor: Prof. Dieter Kotschick.
- On the local normal form of J-convex functions on almost complex manifolds Bachelor thesis (July 2011), University of Munich, 40 pages, in German (with an English preface), Advisor: Prof. Kai Cielibak.